I will explain briefly how to operate iPad scoreboard app.
Simply touch the numbered areas below.
1. The reset button restarts every number on the screen(Don’t need to touch it during the game) and the 12:00 button will reset game time only for a quarter.
2. When you tap here the clock may stop/start. It is normally used in the last 3 minutes of 4th quarter.
3. This is for the 24 seconds rule. When you tap here the clock may stop/start.
4. When you tap here the 24 second shot clock will be reset to 24. This shot clock should be reset only if the ball hits a rim, not a backboard.
5. When you tap here the 24 second shot clock will be reset to 14. If 13 seconds or less is displayed at the time when the game was stopped by fouls, the clock should be reset to 14 seconds. And as the FIBA rule updates, after the ball hit the rim and offensive team has got an offensive rebound the shot clock has to be reset to 14 seconds as well.
6. When you tap here it adds 1 point to the score.
7. When you tap here it subtracts 1 point from the score.